Thursday, March 3, 2011

My big mac.

So today I had quite a few errands to run; dropping my car off to get tinted, having to catch public transport, two lots of banking, post office enquiries etc. But the highlight was definitely picking up my new 27" iMac -even though I did have to drive all the way to Welshpool (I live extremely NOR/South Geraldton). This subsequently also resulted in a pit stop at my fave decor megastore IKEA so I could get a nice comfy armchair since I will probably spend an obscene amount of time parked in front of my new toy.


This marks my switch from PC to Mac and I must say I'm not finding it extremely difficult, but for certain Windows shortcuts that I have become used to it's taking a little adjustment time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...