Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pizzas and cars and love, oh my!

For Valentine's Day my man and I usually keep things low key. Love and appreciation are an every day thing, but we still decided to celebrate this non-holiday holiday by lunching at Little Caesars at Hillarys. That was the first time either of us had been there so we were overwhelmed by the number of delicious toppings to choose from. We ended up going half n' half with 'Smashing Pumpkins' (pumpkins, cashews and LOTS of mozarella) and a Greek variety that I have forgotten the name of (lamb, tzatziki and feta). Holy guacamole they were amazing! For desert we enjoyed with a 'Caramel Sam' which was kinda like a banoffi pie with bananas, caramel sauce and a tonne of icing sugar (tip: do not laugh or exhale whilst biting into a slice of this).

After our midday indulgence we went for a swim and I was notified that I could finally go and pick up my new car! Haha, I was so excited when we got there I wasn't even paying full attention to the guy that was explaining about the paperwork and the controls and such to the point where he was like, "I can see you just want to get in and drive it home." My shiny, black (and probably impossible to keep clean) Holden Cruze is so much bigger than my old Toyota Paseo (that I said goodbye to last Thursday) I feel like I'm driving a truck! But I love her :) Now she just needs a name...

SPOTTO: pumpkun/greek, caramel sam, out with the old, in with the new







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...