Friday, February 11, 2011

Ladies that lunch.

Yesterday I was finally able to have a long overdue catch up with my best friend and exchange Christmas presents (yes, that's how long it's been!) But that's what I love about our friendship, we can go without seeing each other for weeks and then get together and pick up right where we left off. 

We lunched at the Dome at Hillarys Boat Harbour, soaking up the sun and daydreaming about which boat we would buy if we had the moolah (all the while also getting swooped by seagulls since some tourists decided it would be great to put food out for them on another table so they could take photos, grr). After we said our goodbyes I headed up the coast for some snaps at the beach as the water looked absolutely amazing when I drove by earlier.

I really need a UV filter for my camera, these pictures simply do not do justice to the water that looked like absolute paradise.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...