Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tomorrow when the sales began.



I'm currently writing this and staring at my half-filled cabin-sized suitcase and swearing that it's more difficult packing for a 3 and a half day domestic holiday than it is packing for a 3 week international one. Procrastination queen right here. Waking up in another 5 hours is not going to be fun at all.

Today was unbelievably hot, and I didn't even venture outside! So props to everyone who stormed the shops for some Boxing Day bargains, risking heatstroke in the process. I opted for some online retail therapy from the comfort of my bedroom and purchased a lime green hard case luggage set in preparation for my Contiki trip next May (squee!) and also some in-ear headphones to finally replace the ones I left behind somewhere in Morocco a few months ago (again, procrastination queen). I've been living vicariously through everyone's posts on my Instagram and Facebook feeds showing off all the goodies they picked up. Oh well, there's always the New Years' sales when I get back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...