Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Melbourne Diaries- Flight Comfort Couture

Last week my boyfriend and I jetted off to the other end of Oz for a few days. Our main reason was to attend the Melbourne International Comedy Festival Great Debate as we both love stand up comedy, but we also managed to squeeze in some football and shopping as well. Going through all the photos there are just way too many to share in one post so I thought I'd chop it up into a 3 part mini-series.

For the flight over I opted for leggings, a long tee, my new skull cardi (love!) and a fluffy scarf. I probably should have gone for trackies instead of leggings because the flight was freezing! but at least my new love of bikram yoga (and my small frame) enabled me to curl up in the tiny aeroplane seats to keep warm.

The last photo was me trying to capture the gorgeous sunrise we were flying into, the colours were absolutely amazing! Alas, I was in the middle seat and the guy sitting next to the window was sleeping, so that's about the best I could do. A DSLR is not as inconspicuous as a compact camera on a tiny plane!




1 comment:

  1. oh man, going to the melbourne international comedy festival would of been so fun! love the comfy outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...