Saturday, May 14, 2011

Work, Wedges and the Weekend.

Well, I survived my first week of 'work'. I use the inverted commas since we didn't do any actual work, but spent the week doing training so I start doing client work next week. Hopefully I don't send any companies bankrupt by accident :P

Last night marked our first Friday Night Drinks and as per tradition, all the new Grads had to introduce themselves and tell an embarrassing story. Mine involved trying to get into my car with some friends and only realising after a few minutes, that it was in fact not my car...

After drinks I headed to my oldest friend's place where she was holding a Girls Night In. This included dinner, some amazing dessert, being wowed at her brother's friend's ability to be a gentleman and offer to collect dishes and rinse them before placing them in the dishwasher (I know, right!) and ended with us watching Angry Boys and giggling at various youtube videos. 

On another note, I purchased some new shoes this morning while running errands and they combine two recent trends that I have yet to commit to: wedges and khaki. I guess they are more brown than green khaki, but I'm still claiming it. They are super comfy and the other thing I love about them was that they came with a 'SALE' sticker (50% off to be precise and the last in my size!) which is always a helpful backup when justifying footwear purchases :D


This weekend I have yet another 21st (two actually) plus my man's birthday on Sunday so I'm being kept on the run- it's a good thing those new shoes are comfy ;)






















Pardon the lack of creativity re: the photos, but I was in a bit of a rush :[

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...