Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas.







Feeling pretty chuffed with myself right now, the bf and I managed to purchase all but 2 of our Christmas presents in less than 3 hours on Saturday and I picked up the remainder today. So aside from work for the next 2 days I can pretty much kick back and relax until the big day. U jelly?


I also finally got around to putting up the fairy lights out the front of the house and decorate a bottlebrush in the yard (note to self: purchase more large baubles for outdoor use in post Xmas sales). I also set up the tree because honestly, what's Christmas without one? And since the less I put up, the less I have to put away in the post Christmas hangover, I decided to wedge the tree in a corner so I would only have to put up a quarter of the branches (smart, I know).


And for those of you who don't follow me on instagram; as if making my dog get a haircut wasn't torture enough, I also subjected him to tinsel and santa hat abuse :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...