Sunday, October 30, 2011

This is my jam.


Baked some Jam Drops this afternoon and thought I would document the recipe/process Instagram style :)


1. Start off with 125g softened butter and 3/4 cup white sugar (I used castor sugar).
2. Cream butter and sugar :)
 3. Mix in 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (I used essence) and 2 beaten eggs.
4. Add 1 & 1/4 cups plain flour (sifted), 1/4 cup cornflour (sifted) and 1/2 cup desiccated coconut.
5. Mix :)
6. Roll the mix into small balls. I used just a bit more than a teaspoonful for each ball and made approx 36.
7. Flatten/make little wells in the centre and fill with mum's homemade strawberry jam (or whatever other kind of jam you prefer).
8. Bake in the oven (I used 160C fan forced) for 15 minutes. Then let cool on tray.
9. Enjoy :D

1 comment:

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...