Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Melbourne via Instagram.

So for the last 2 weeks I've been over in Melbourne for work and since I'm lazy I didn't bring my camera with me so I thought I'd do another my-life-according-to-instagram post.


We ended up having to work an extra day so I didn't get to do as much wandering around the city as I would have liked (kicking myself for not taking more photos of the street art), but we did end up getting to the football and some rooftop bars on a chilly night.


I kind of lost my shopping mojo while I was over there, which I guess is a good thing, since I'll have more moolah for Hong Kong at the end of the year :)


Chai and macarons from Brunetti. Eagles vs Cats. Botox @ the Croft Institute. Old distiller also @ Croft. Post night out breakfast (at lunch time). Post-post night out breakfast cupcake from Little Cupcakes. Room service wagyu beef burger. All the crap I managed to fit in my handbag. Bentley inside Thoroughbred. More macarons.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...