Saturday, September 10, 2011

Please Don't Stop the Music

Yesterday I was finally able to cross another item off my "next pay day" list that I had been coveting since my very first visit to the Apple store a few months ago.

Skullcandy's collaboration with Jay-Z's empire RockNation produced these babies: the Aviator. Taking inspiration from the iconic eyewear they feature leather, metal and transparent ear pieces so you can see the hardware inside. I  love that the skull detailing on the volume controls and jack give it that little something extra. And for someone like me that is constantly getting earphone tangled in a giant knot, the fact that the cord is more like a rope material is a godsend!  

Why I haven't invested in a pair of over-ear headphones earlier I do not know. But I'm glad I have.  These will definitely make future plane rides more enjoyable. And stylish ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...