Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What's the Time Mr. Wolf?

A nice little package hand delivered by my BF on Saturday contained the last of my anniversary presents: this GORGEOUS Michael Kors gold chain link watch.

I've been eyeing this bad boy for a while and have always thought 'next payday, next payday' so when the BF asked what gifts I wanted, this one pretty much topped the list. Haven't been too bothered reading the manual, so I haven't set the chronograph properly

So that's one item I can cross off my lust list, now if only I could get my hands on a Birkin...




Boxed, Size comparison against my DKNY wrist candy and Bananas Gorilla from Richard Scarry's "Busytown" (who always wears armfuls of watches).

1 comment:

  1. Weee! I love the michael kors watches! Was thinking about getting one myself :)
    Nawe good on ben! Thats so sweet! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...