Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hello.


Driving home from a party last night, this song came on over the radiowaves and a quick google search when I got home revealed the man who has worked his music and quirky video clips into my veins and a spot on my iPod: French DJ, Martin Solveig.

I also have a thing for music videos that tell a story (as long as it makes sense) rather than ones that just have the performers on stage or skipping merrily down a street or similar. I'm a fan of tennis and seeing two DJ's duke it out on clay was fun to watch- the cameo by Novak Djokovic made me giggle a bit too haha. Shame Martin didn't get his girl in the end, bitch.

I have officially declared this my summer anthem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...