Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One down, eleven to go.

Last day of the first month of the year the world is supposed to end (google Mayan Calendar if you have no clue what I'm talking about)...


It's been precisely 23 days since I last clicked on that 'new post button' so what a perfect way to catch you up with what I've been doing than a recap of my photos for FatMumSlim's Photo a Day challenge for January (bookmark her site, I'm pretty sure she'll be doing the entire year). 


In case you haven't stumbled across the #JANphotoaday hashtag yet, here's the January list:



And here are my photos (in order):


If you wanna get in on the action, the #FEBphotoaday list is up, so get it saved somewhere handy and get snapping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...