Sunday, February 5, 2012

Burnt



I'm slowly but surely modifying my wardrobe. Resisting the urge to stick with black/dark/neutral 'safe' options and adding brighter pieces here and there. I first started with metallic teal flats from Zara (featured in the photo) but then, shoes are easy. 


My latest faves are these burnt orange chino/peg leg style satiny pants I picked up from Stradivarius in Hong Kong (later devastated to learn they neither have stores nor even ship to Aus- will definitely be doing a haul when I hit Spain/Morocco/Portugal later this year). I was quite apprehensive when I bought them with the "should I/shouldn't I?" thought process going through my head, but I decided to commit and it paid off. I love these, they are a good fit/cut for me since they are slightly high waisted, not too heavy/hot and SUPER comfy :)


Kind of makes me a little excited for winter actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...