Friday, November 5, 2010

"The time has come," the walrus said...


Mustache man is feeling a little anxious on my behalf. 
I have the first of my last university exams tomorrow morning (and it's my most difficult one). Which is kind of ok, since I can stress a little less afterwards, and it has made me study, otherwise I tend to leave the hardest until last.

Maybe... I can wear the mustache into the exam and sit near a bunch of really smart kids. Then they get distracted and don't do so well and that stuffs up the distribution and I get scaled better. Yay! Or not.

Note to self: the prefix 'euro' does not specifically refer to the actual currency. Eurocurrency refers to a currency being held in a bank that is outside the banking regulations of the country that issues the denomination... Or something like that :P

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...