Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The higher the heel the closer to God


Cardigan: Valleygirl
Top: Target
Skirt: Forever New
Heels: Mimco
Watch: Michael Kors

Dear High Heeled Shoes,

I'd just like to say a large thank you for not only giving me that extra bit of height, but also for making my legs look longer and leaner than they are in reality.

Sincerely,
Rachel

I accompanied a friend to get a piercing this afternoon and must have looked quite a sight teetering into Off Ya Tree in my nude/pastel preppy ensemble complete with heels and bouncy ponytail. Fun fact: a smiley piercing apparently doesn't hurt as much as it looks like it does... I still cringed.

Another fun fact: skirts with crossover fronts that are already slightly shorter than you're comfortable with do not do so well in windy situations. Like St George's freaking Terrace.

2 comments:

  1. You look like neopolitan icecream - yum!!!
    xx
    Mon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I never noticed! :P and now I'm craving summer even more!!
      x

      Delete

Leave some love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...